At Solina, our community of over 2,700 people share a passion for food and live our entrepreneurial culture. We design customised savoury solutions for our clients operating in the food industry, food service, butchery and nutrition markets. With sustainability at the heart of our business model, we aim to produce food that is good in every sense of the word : delicious, nourishing, affordable, sustainable and convenient. Solina is a fast growing business, with 30 production sites and R&D laboratory, we are present in more than 19 countries mainly in Europe and North Americas. By constantly rethinking culinary solutions, we make food matter for people and the planet.
Our Site is located few km away from Ghent and is specialised in dry solution
As Sales & Marketing Coordinator your responsibility consist of being a driving force behind the commercial development of our butchery and foodservice branches. You are partnering with our Sales & Marketing Teams in Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany to expand and grow the business. You contribute to the strategic part by supporting the elaboration of the annual business plan and by compiling well-thought marketing & communication plans, as well you take responsibility over and contribute yourself to the operational execution by applying your expertise in marketing tactics and commercial practices.
Sales & Marketing
- You contribute to the development and growth of the Butchery and ‘Foodservice branch of Solina’s Central-Europe area, represented by 5 different local brands.
- You are the Sales Managers’ liaison to co-establish strategic marketing plan(s) in correspondence with the business plan(s).
- You are the driving force behind product portfolio management and in particular you seek for cross-selling opportunities between the different entities, brands and countries.
- You track evolutions in the market, benchmark competition and monitor major target customers, all online and offline.
- You have the support from and interact frequently with group teammembers.
Marketing & Communication
- You are responsible for the deployment of the marketing and communication plans.
- You are leading a team of Marketing & Communication Specialists.
- You define the most optimal digital ecosystem for each brand.
- You are savvy with tradeshow, seminar and event organisation, branded (graphic and digital) productions, online marketing tactics, ...
- You contribute yourself to the conception of commercial and/or promotional assets, both online and offline.
- You frequently interact with the Group Communications Manager to inform ongoing projects, general progress and best practices.
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a commercial role.
- Experience by preference in the food industry (B2B environment).
- Knowledge of most common software: MS 365 tools (OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, Power BI…), CRM, ...
- Analytical mind.
- Strong and proactive communicator.
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
- Willing to travelling between sites is essential (Belgium, Netherlands, Germany).