At Solina, our community of over 2,700 people share a passion for food and live our entrepreneurial culture. We design customised savoury solutions for our clients operating in the food industry, food service, butchery and nutrition markets. With sustainability at the heart of our business model, we aim to produce food that is good in every sense of the word : delicious, nourishing, affordable, sustainable and convenient. Solina is a fast growing business, with 30 production sites and R&D laboratory, we are present in more than 19 countries mainly in Europe and North Americas. By constantly rethinking culinary solutions, we make food matter for people and the planet.
Asenzya, A Proud Solina Company, is a leading customized ingredient solutions provider serving the food industry worldwide
Reporting to the General Accounting Manager, the Senior Accountant is responsible for performing a diverse variety of accounting tasks including but not limited to:
- Post journal entries into ERP system.
- Prepare and distribute weekly financial and operational reporting
- Assist in month-end closing and financial reporting process
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Verify accuracy of A/P batch output to ensure correct coding of vendor, g/l account and invoice amount.
- Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish and manage credit limits.
- Oversee credit and collections
- Prepare and distribute reports provided to management.
- Process weekly A/P check runs.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in accounting required
- 3-5 years of proven accounting or other professional experience required (can include time in an internship)
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and principles required