At Solina, our community of over 2,700 people share a passion for food and live our entrepreneurial culture. We design customised savoury solutions for our clients operating in the food industry, food service, butchery and nutrition markets. With sustainability at the heart of our business model, we aim to produce food that is good in every sense of the word : delicious, nourishing, affordable, sustainable and convenient. Solina is a fast growing business, with 30 production sites and R&D laboratory, we are present in more than 19 countries mainly in Europe and North Americas. By constantly rethinking culinary solutions, we make food matter for people and the planet.
If you want to...
- Be part of a fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial culture
- Join a multicultural R&D department passionate about Food, Cuisine, Science and Innovation
- Bring more naturallity in the Meat Market
... then you are our R&D and Innovation Manager - Meat
This role is a group-wide role which will be based in Strasbourg working in close relationship with teams located in this region.
Drive and coordinate our innovation pipeline and manage our “Taste of Nature” innovation projects serving the future “meat” market needs
Organise scientific watch related meat technology & processing and making meat applications more natural
Structure the research plan but also execute it when required
Develop and bring to regions and Tier 1 customers novel (product) innovations & technologies. Work with region teams on “joint” deployment plans. Support the implementation at customers where required.
Transfer & Sharing mission
- For entities (in the group platform) mature in meat technologies: Drive sharing and knowledge management (lead exchange on raw mats, science, products, applications, ... )
- For young entities in the platform: Transfer of the NPD & application capabilities and technology know-how to regional R&D teams
- Meat biochemist – Master degree or PhD in food science and nutrition
- R&D Manager experience
- Demonstrate leadership – able to work in matrix organisation
- Practical and hands-on
- Engaged in naturalness and Better-for-You
- Able to create and maintain the internal and external network (universities in EU)
- Ability to manage complex, multicultural projects
- International mobile
- Affinity with food, naturalness, sustainable development