At Solina, our community of over 2,700 people share a passion for food and live our entrepreneurial culture. We design customised savoury solutions for our clients operating in the food industry, food service, butchery and nutrition markets. With sustainability at the heart of our business model, we aim to produce food that is good in every sense of the word : delicious, nourishing, affordable, sustainable and convenient. Solina is a fast growing business, with 30 production sites and R&D laboratory, we are present in more than 19 countries mainly in Europe and North Americas. By constantly rethinking culinary solutions, we make food matter for people and the planet.
If you want to...
- Be part of a fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial culture
- Join a multicultural R&D department passionate about Food, Cuisine, Science and Innovation
- Bring innovation and develop our group coating capability for the fast Food industry
... then you are our Senior Development Technologist Coatings
This Senior Development Technologist Coatings is part of Solina’s QSR platform and is based in the Netherlands with strong link into our Coating R&D Centre
The Senior Development Technologist Coatings is responsible for:
- managing the technical interface and relationship with key accounts producing for QSR
- developing and implementing innovative and commercially viable coatings and seasoning solutions.
- Develop key customer relationships through a detailed understanding of their markets, products, processes and online capabilities and constraints
- Undertake NPD projects. Develop products for customers either from specific briefs or concept ideas
- Provide online support and development at customer’s production facilities
- Drive continuous improvement in process and product
- Proactively research new market trends and product concepts relevant to Key Customer Accounts
- Master degree in food science
- R&D Coating experience
- Have a thorough knowledge of key ingredients and their functions
- Good knowledge of the production and quality standards
- Demonstrate leadership – able to work in matrix organisation
- Practical and hands-on
- Ability to manage complex, multinational projects
- International mobile: 30% travelling
- Affinity with culinary and sustainable food design