At Solina, our community of over 2,700 people share a passion for food and live our entrepreneurial culture. We design customised savoury solutions for our clients operating in the food industry, food service, butchery and nutrition markets. With sustainability at the heart of our business model, we aim to produce food that is good in every sense of the word : delicious, nourishing, affordable, sustainable and convenient. Solina is a fast growing business, with 30 production sites and R&D laboratory, we are present in more than 19 countries mainly in Europe and North Americas. By constantly rethinking culinary solutions, we make food matter for people and the planet.
Solina Romania contributes every day to the fulfillment of the mission to make food matter for consumers and for the planet, being partners in the constant reinvention of solutions dedicated to the food industry.
The export team is looking fot an enthousiastic area sales manager, located in Slovakia / Hungary
Sales accomplishment to the customers, in line with the agreed quantitative and qualitative agreed parameters
In this role, the Area Sales Manager has the following tasks:
- Contribute, implement, own and manage of the business plan for the assigned geography;
- Accountable for all salles actions in the allocated territory
Description of tasks:
- He/she analyzes and understands the strategy of the appointed customers in order to identify business needs and challenges to which Solina can replay.
- He/she manages and develops current portofolio and potential clients; develop and reinforce business partnerships;
- He/she coordinate and lead commercial discussion with the customers to ensure “one voice in front of the client”;
- He/she plans sales objective for each product/ client in different geographic aria. Plans and conducts technological tests in order to promote our products, assuring technical support and training;
- Lead and set up customer visits and workshops for the clients and potential clients
- He/she organize and coordinates clients visits and involve the Solina experts needed
- Using the IT tools available ( Sales Force, SAF, Max, Qlik) he monitor relevant KPI’s ;
- He/she is involved in permanently monitoring of competition, market tends and work closely with the Marketing Department and R&D department on these topics
- Monitoring the money collection in the agreed terms n settlement of any delays;
- Permanently monitoring the cash flow evolution and the profitability of his clients ; Is responsible for decreasing the payment dead line for his clients
Fluent in Slovakian and Hungarian language. English knowledge at medium/advanced level.
Strong selling skills
Bachelor’s degree in food industry
Food industry background, preferably meat sector.
Minim 1-3 years’ experience in food ingredients sales;
Ability to communicate effectively and customer relationship capacity;
Energetic personality, positive thinking, kindness and efficiency; rapid decision-making capability
Hands on attitude, entrepreneurial spirit
Experience with Sales Force, Microsoft;